Your cart is empty
Medicare Lifesense Bluetooth Pulse Oximeter
Measures Blood Oxygen Level
Painless, Fast Reading
Buy Now • Receive on*
The purpose of the Bluetooth Pulse Oximeter is to measure Sp02 levels in your blood. The Bluetooth feature allows you to link the device to the Medicare Lifesense App.
• Measures oxygen saturation (Sp02) and pulse rate (PR)
• See and hear heartbeat
• Adjustable screen brightness
• Rotatable screen with 4 direction display
• Alarm alert function
• Auto power off
• Can be used to help manage COPD, Asthma, Pneumonia, Anaemia and Congenial heart defects
• Can also be used by athletes to monitor oxygen levels during workouts
What is a Pulse Oximeter?
A pulse oximeter (pulse ox) is a noninvasive device that estimates the amount of oxygen in your blood. It does so by sending infrared light into capillaries in your finger. Then it measures how much light is reflected off the gases.
If a pulse ox measured your blood oxygen level (SpO2), a normal reading is typically between 95 and 100 percent.
However there may be factors that should be considered when assessing the SpO2 reading, you should consult your GP to determine your normal expected SpO2 level. Other considerations are a 1-2% reading accuracy, nail varnish also may skew results.