Your cart is empty
Environ Skin Care Philosophy
Vitamin A is the key ingredient in the Environ Skin Care Philosophy, other essential ingredients such as anti-oxidants and peptides.
It is no surprise that Vitamin A is also an essential nutrient for our daily cell growth and needs to be replaced everyday.
Vitamin A Forms
Environ products contain Vitamin A in various forms such as:
• Beta-carotene - plant based
• Retinyl Palmitate - mild form; more than 80% Vitamin A in skin is in this form
• Retinyl Propionate - medium form
• Retinyl Acetate - medium form
• Retinol - higher form
Vitamin A Top 10 Benefits
Here is our top ten Vitamin A benefits that are achievable with the use of Environ Skin Care Products.
- Normalises Melanin Production - (Helps reduce pigmentation)
- Protects and Strengthens Langerhan cells - (Skin Immunity)
- Stimulates Glycosaminoglycans - (Locks in moisture in the skins Dermis layer)
- Stimulates Fibroblasts; collagen, elastin (Skin Healthy Texture)
- Normalises Sebaceous glands - (Balances oil)
- Normalise cell differentiation - (Generates healthy skin)
- Stimulates cell turnover - (Naturally exfoliates)
- Compacts stratum corneum - (protects against environmental attacks)
- Thickens epidermis - (Plumps skin)
- Stimulates blood circulation - (brings in nutrients and removes toxins)