Your cart is empty
Update Tue 28th Mar 10:20
• We are in a situation like we have never seen before. We will do our best both within the pharmacy and responding to online orders and email queries.
• We know everyone will do their best at this time especially helping those who are more vulnerable.
• Please follow the recommended Covid guidelines and only pass on information from reliable sources.
• COVID-19 is a new illness that can affect your lungs and airways. It is caused by a virus called coronavirus.
• If you have a fever and/or a cough; you should stay at home - get a family member to call to pharmacy if needed.
(Dublin 20 and surrounding areas only)
Supply chain and delivery is one of the critical functions that have not been affected by the government's 27th March announcement.
DPD couriers are operating with some changes - driver wont pass scanner to consignee for signature / no pick ups at depot / you can also change your delivery address from work to home.
We recommend downloading the DPD Ireland app (Available Android and App Store) where you can manage your deliveries and change shipping address using the app.
See here for full DPD details https://dpd.ie/DPD-Ireland-Corona-Virus-Updates
While we will try to get online orders processed as quickly as we can, we cant guarantee next working day delivery due to additional demand and stock levels.
For an estimate of delivery day check our here https://www.skin1pharmacy.ie/services/delivery-schedule
In the Pharmacy
We politely ask you to help us, to help you, by doing the following:
• Maintain a social distance of 1.5m from the person beside/next to you while in the pharmacy
• Ideally use contactless payments where possible
• Following advice from the HSE, we will not be filling more than one month of any individual prescription at a time.
Thank you, Take Care
Skin1 Pharmacy Team