Your cart is empty
Cetrine Allergy 30 Tablets Dated Oct
Cetrine Allergy relieves symptoms associated with for example, hay fever, allergy to dust mites (allergic rhinitis) such as sneezing, runny or itch nose, itchy palate, itchy, red or teary eyes. Also used to relieve the symptoms such as itching and hives (associated with chronic urticaria of unknown cases).
Always read the label.
Please NoteThis product is a medicine. Complete form to purchase.
These tablets are not intended for children under the age of 6 years.
Do not exceed the stated dose.
- If symptoms persist contact your doctor.
- Not for use in children under 6 years of age.
- Not recommended for use during pregnancy or whilst breast feeding.
- If you have kidney problems, consult your doctor before taking these tablets.
- If you suffer from epilepsy or convulsions, consult your doctor before taking these tablets.
Cetirizine Hydrochloride 10mg Tablets do not normally cause drowsiness at the recommended dose. However, individuals can react differently, so if affected, you should not drive or operate machinery.
- This is a medicine; Consult your doctor or pharmacist if you have an underlying medical condition, are taking any other medication or complementary therapy, or if symptoms persist.
- Seek advice before using if you are breast feeding, pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or suffer from allergies.
Also contains: Lactose
We have been authorized by the Pharmaceutical Society Ireland (PSI) to supply Pharmacy only non-prescription medicines and 'General Sale Medicines' within the European Union.
For Reference of Latest List of General Sales Medicines refer to https://www.hpra.ie/homepage/medicines/medicines-information/find-a-medicine
Contact details for the PSI: i.e. Telephone: 01 218 4000, Address: PSI House, Fenian Street, Dublin 2, Email Address:
A record of each transaction will be retained for a period of 2 years.