Your cart is empty
Medicare Invisible Hydrocolloid Cold Sore Patches
Facilitates faster healing
Seals out water, dirt and external contaminants
Absorbs moisture • Conceals the cold sore • Improves comfort
• Latex free
• Hydrocolloid dressing size 12x12mm
18 per pack
1. Wash Hands. Clean and pat affected lip area dry. Do not apply any ointments or lotions.
2. Separate a single square from the rest of the card. Remove the larger section on the backing
3. Place the exposed dot on the lip, centered over the desired area. Holding dot in place, gently peel away the remaining section of the backing
4. Smooth the dot until firmly in place
The product may discolour during absoprtion of exudates. The bandage may stay in place for up to 5 days in absence of infection. To remove dot, extend borders slowly away from the skin. Should signs of infection develop (e.g. pus, yellow appearance, odour) discontinue patch use and consult doctor.