Your cart is empty
Nytol One A Night 50mg 20 Tablets
Easy To Swallow
The active ingredient is diphenhydramine hydrochloride, an antihistamine that causes sleepiness or drowsiness. Temporary difficulties in getting a good night’s sleep can be caused by various problems such as stress, jet lag or personal problems such as bereavement. In sleep problems of this type, Nytol One-A-Night has been shown to help sufferers to fall asleep faster, have a longer and deeper sleep, and to wake up feeling rested in the morning.
Do not take Nytol One-A-Night for more than 2 weeks without consulting your doctor.
Buy Now • Receive on*
Nytol has been clinically approved and is now available in Ireland to purchase as an over the counter medicine.
Nytol works quickly and helps ensure that your sleep is undisturbed.
Nytol Tablets contain the active ingredient Diphenhydramine Hydrochloride 50mg.
- Shown to help people fall asleep faster
- Can help obtain a longer and deeper sleep
- Suitable for temporary sleep difficulties due to stress, jet leg, personal problems
- Suitable for ages over 18 years
- For short term use only
You Must Be Aged Over 18 Years To Purchase This Product. MAXIMUM order quantity of 1 per customer.
- Nytol Cannot Be Purchased With Panadol Night.
- Take 1 single tablet 20 minutes before bedtime
- Do not take extra tablets if you wake up in the night
- Do not drive or operate machinery for 8 hours after taking Nytol
- If you do not feel better after 7 days use, or if you feel worse, you must talk to your doctor.
- Each Nytol tablet contains diphenhydramine 50mg
- Contains lactose